Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Visit-Sunday

Well, now that I've got all our pictures together, I can continue our fun-filled weekend! On Sunday, David & I made a big breakfast for everybody!

Kiddos waiting patiently to eat!


Isaac & his "I" shaped pancake

Then we took the kids to a childrens store in the next town over because they were having a huge anniversary sale for only a few hours & I had a special coupon for it! Both Isaac & Rylie left with new goodies! Then we made a few more stops before heading to lunch. On Sundays, Nortons down the street has moonwalks that kids can jump in for free! After eating, since one of them was empty, we let Isaac & Rylie bounce for a little while. Rylie wasnt too sure what to think of it.



"That was fun!"


Then we came on home & let Rylie get a quick nap in. Then we had to say goodbye to our guests! Rylie & Isaac played for a bit & then hugged farewell.


My mom with both her kids & both her grandkids!
(L to R: Sarah, Isaac, my Mom Pat, Rylie, me)

"Bye Rylie"



(Do you see Rylie running behind him? hehe)


Overall we had a blast this weekend having guests over! Hope yall can visit again soon!

No comments: