Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Balloon!

Over the weekend, we went to dinner at CiCi's Pizza (dont judge-it's soooo good!) Rylie loves this place-not for the pizza which she will not eat at all-but for the environment. She just watches all the big kids running around & they have balloons everywhere. Well, on our way out Daddy got Rylie her own balloon. She loves balloons! When we got home, I didnt want it to fly up to our ceiling, so I tied it on the first thing I saw when I walked in-her push toy! She hugs balloons so tightly though I was afraid it would pop in her face, so I removed it the next morning. She had fun with it while it lasted though!


She always has to stop & point out the "nose!"
Taking her balloon for a ride. (She really is too big for this push toy now, but she enjoys the music toys on it so much)
Now pulling her toy by the balloon!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Kendall LOVES balloons too. That's our first stop every time we go to HEB.