Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Swinging!

Becca & I took our girls to the playground in our neighborhood last Thursday. Rylie had never been on a swing before. She loved it! Kendall had lots of fun too. I made a cute video of Rylie swinging but I'm having trouble with our video editor, so you'll have to wait on that. Here's some good pictures though-I took a lot!



Weeee! Going down the slide!


Rylie setting a bad example



Playing in the mulch!



"Kendall, wait for me!" Rylie refused to walk on the mulch

2 comments:

Becca said...

The girls LOVED the park. We'll have to go as much as possible before it gets too hot!!

The Pifer's said...

AWWW I love that little hat...thats too cute! I am glad ya'll had a good family Valentines Day get-away also!!!! And her bathrobe...ADORABLE!!!! I love it when you update your blog b/c it always has so many pics and so many different post!!!!! :)