Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daycare Big Girl!


This big girl right here went with Mommy to the new gym we just joined this morning & she stayed in the daycare there for the 1st time & did sooooo WONDERFUL! She's never stayed in a daycare before (except the church nursery when she was tiny but I worked there) or with anyone she hadn't already known, so Mommy was a little worried how this would go. I set her down & she just took off! She was immediately babbling away, picking up toys & walking around the place. I was so proud! My heart ached just a tiny bit that she didnt seem to miss me, but there sure was a big smile on her face when I returned to get her. I'm so pleased this went well though & I'll be more inclined to make it to the gym on a regular basis now & let her have her own playtime with friends. We've got such a big girl now!

1 comment:

**The Allisons!** said...

That is SO great that she enjoyed herself!! So wonderful!!