Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RIDICULOUS NEW LAW!!!!!!

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THE NEW NATIONAL LAW STARTING FEB 10, 2009 STATING IT'LL BE ILLEGAL TO RESALE ANY USED CHILDREN'S ITEMS (ANY!!!!) MADE BEFORE THAT DATE? NO MORE RESALE SHOPS, NO MORE RESALES ON EBAY, OR EVEN GARAGE SALES UNLESS IT WAS MADE AFTER FEB 10, 2009. IT'S SOOO RIDICULOUS! WHAT ARE PARENTS SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THEIR KID'S PERFECTLY GOOD CLOTHES, SHOES, TOYS, FURNITURE, EQUIPMENT, ETC THAT OTHER KIDS COULD USE JUST FINE?! I'M SOOOO LIVID ABOUT THIS! HERE'S THE LINK TO THE STORY FROM AUSTIN.
RIDICULOUS!!!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

Keep them and sale them to me (secretly) when I find out I am prego, HEE HEE!!!! But on a serious note, that is STUPID! I can understand SOME things you might not want to resale, but seriously people!!!!