Monday, December 15, 2008

Winterfest!

Our community had a "Winterfest" on Saturday afternoon. I was so excited to take Rylie to this! From what I heard it was better this year than before. They had a petting zoo which Rylie loved, horse-drawn carriage rides, door prizes, free pictures with Santa, and yummy treats! Also, a local HS band performed Christmas songs! Here's the memories!





Checking out the camels
(There were also deer, rabbits, llamas, goat, sheep, ducks, a chicken.....)
Yes, we tortured her again!
Then Daddy gave her some of his cookie & she was all better!
Mommy won a gingerbread house-making kit! Can't wait to make it!
Rylie flirted with a boy while waiting for our carriage ride
And Mommy took pictures of Rylie some more while we waited!

Bye bye horses! Thanks for the fun ride!

2 comments:

Becca said...

It looks like ya'll had fun too. We passed on Santa and the carriage ride. Kendall was still scared of Santa!! Congrats on the gingerbread house. I can't wait to see the finished product!

The Pifer's said...

I know I already comment her santa pic on myspace, but I just love it...it's so priceless!!!!