Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Wonderland

UPDATED WITH PICTURES!!!
It actually ended up snowing last night! IN HOUSTON, TEXAS!!! I was soooo psyched! It used to snow pretty occasionally back in Waco & would ice over every year so I was bummed I wouldn't get to see that anymore since we'd moved to Houston. Well, I guess we brought some of that down here with us! It was so pretty! It was coming down really thick & sticking too. All our neighbors were out with us taking pictures. We brought Rylie out for just a bit. She was cranky since it was just about bedtime for her. We're not done with our outside lights yet either, so it'll look even nicer later this week!

All that was left at 8:30 this morning =(

1 comment:

**The Allisons!** said...

I can't believe it snowed in Houston before it snowed in Farmington!!! Not fair!! :)