Monday, December 22, 2008

Side Notes

Forgot to mention some things about Rylie....
*Completely off baby foods as of a couple of months now
*Is obsessed with doors! she'll sit there & open & close a door over & over again!
*LOVES flipping pages whether it's a book, magazine, newspaper, etc.

Also, for our loyal blog followers I thought I'd post an updated to the "near-dog-attack" blog from a few weeks ago. Some of our neighbors also were chased by this dog & agreed with me that it is in fact a "bear." lol They also spoke with the dog's owners who said they've had the cops called on them before about that dog getting lose & trying to attack people. So obviously our 2 incidents weren't the only ones! Our neighbors are going to report them to animal control & so will we now. Hopefully soon they'll either learn how to freaking control their animal responsibly or it'll get taken away from them. I'll let you know what else we hear!

PS David made both of our large wreaths in our house. I gave him the credit for the lights outside, but forgot to mention his other job-well-dones!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

I am so glad something is going to be done about that dog, thats scary and ya'll need to feel safe walking in ya'lls neighborhood...also I can't believe he made those wreaths!!! He did such a good job!!!