Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Her Teeth

This little stinker refused to wear her pretty bow I made for this outfit all day yesterday! So you'll have to ignore her messy hair in these pics! Here's a shot of her teeth!



I tried all last night & couldn't get any shots of her back, front teeth, but here's a good shot of all her bottom teeth-8 total (each on bottom & top). The 2 gaps on the bottom there have tips of 2 teeth broken through.

Just for the heck of it, here's the bow I made for her outfit.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Poor thing. I bet that's not been fun. Hopefully the others won't be too painful coming in.

Cute bow!

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

We have learned we don't care for this teething thing either. I love the bow. It's so cute.

Shelly said...

she's ready for a steak mom!