Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Finally here are our Christmas home pictures! Let's begin our tour.....
Welcome to our house!

(David put all those lights on himself!)

When you enter, you're greeted by a happy snowman!


And if you look up, you'll see our wreath that shows through our big window above the door.


(And if you'd think it would make a big mess of broken ornaments if that wreath were to fall, you'd be wrong! They're shatter-proof! Trust us, we know! lol)


Look to the left into the dining room & you'll see some of my nutcracker collection.

From the entryway, continue on forward into our living room!


(We have quite a snowman collection in the living room from the past 4 years in case you hadn't already noticed!)


(My new favorite snowmen figurine on the mantel-Mommy, Daddy, & Baby!)
(Our angel doesnt light up)
(My favorite ornament! We got this last year & I'd misplaced it in Rylie's room so it barely went on our tree this year. It's the 2007 Hallmark collectible for 'New Parents'-Thanks Aunt Valerie!)
(Our new ornament this year! The lady at the store messed up writing 2008 though)

If you look to the right of the living room, in a little nook leading into the master bedroom, you'll see my doll my brother brought me from Germany about 10 years ago! She has a stain on her dress because there was candy in the star & my mom wouldn't let me take it out & it eventually melted onto the dress. I still love her & cherish her & put her out every year!

If you go to the left of our living room, you'll enter the kitchen!
(Our place for hanging Christmas cards! Still got more rolling in!)
(Our 'Charlie Brown' style tree on the kitchen table)
(Cute gingerbread men! Stay tuned for a homemade gingerbread house!)

Upstairs in Rylie's room is her very own pretty pink Christmas tree!

(Her own pink snowbaby ornaments!)

Well, hope you enjoyed our Christmas home tour! HaPpY HoLiDaYs!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

I SEE OUR CARD ;o) I love all your decorations!!!