Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
I hope you all had a great Christmas! Our family had an awesome one! Rylie especially got lots of goodies!
We woke up early Christmas morning & everybody got ready then we woke Rylie up & let her open her presents in her cute Christmas pj's. She kept getting a little overwhelmed, so we had to take some breaks & fed her breakfast in between opening gifts.
Checking out her goodies from Santa!
That red wagon was her #1 gift she asked for!
"I love my new backpack, Mommy & Daddy!"
She loves her new baby doll stroller from Aunt Valerie! Thanks!

Ooooh! A little Coach purse just her size!
Rockin' horse! (She hugs everything, can you tell?)
Then we (Me, Rylie, David, my mom) all rushed over to Mimi's house for lunch & presents there!

Rylie got an adorable little table & chairs set for her playroom. She can sit there & color & do puzzles, etc. She loves it!

Mimi, David, Rylie


Our little family!

Then we all headed over to Dave's Dad's house for dinner & more presents!

Rylie showing Grandaddy her tricks

Rylie & Grandma reading

Goofing around with Uncle Daniel!

Rylie & her K9 cousin, Sam!

"Hmm...I wonder what trouble I can get into...."

"Playing with Grandaddy & Deedee's towels! They looked so nice & neat in their folded pile on the couch, I just couldn't help but make a mess with them!"

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! LOVE, THE MCCRARY'S

4 comments:

The Pifer's said...

OMG is that her little coach purse??? Thats too cute...I am glad ya'll had a great Christmas!!!! I love all the pics, and I love your little green slipper/boots...where did you get those at????

The Pifer's said...

OMG is that her little coach purse??? Thats too cute...I am glad ya'll had a great Christmas!!!! I love all the pics, and I love your little green slipper/boots...where did you get those at????

~the mccrarys~ said...

Yes, that's Rylie's Coach purse! hehe David gave me those green boots for Christmas & he got them at the GAP.

Ashley said...

Your little girl is adorable!! I love how she hugs her presents :) Ya'll are a beautiful family!