Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our little pumpkin pie



This was supposed to be her Thanksgiving outfit, but the shirt is still way too big. So I bought her another fall outfit to wear tomorrow. Yes, I know that bow is way too big! I didn't make it. My neighbor said she had the pumpkin decal & had a friend who could make Rylie a bow to match her shirt. Well, even after my neighbor told her not to make the bow as big as her normal ones because Rylie's very small, this was what I got! Since I'd already paid $6 for this bow, she was gonna wear it! It looked better later on after I positioned it differently though. Still, I think she looks like a cute pumpkin pie! She's already sweet enough to be!

3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

THE CUTEST AND SWEETES PUMPKIN PIE, I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

Becca said...

Very Cute!! So, cute........Kendall wanted to steal her socks to match her pumpkin shirt!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

~the mccrarys~ said...

I know! It was the cutest thing to watch! lol I'll upload those pictures from Kindermusik later today when I get my little camera back.