Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hairbow Holders for Sale!

I've really gotten into the bow holder business! lol Know anybody who would like one? These would make great Christmas gifts!



Made for Rylie's friend Malia. Any letter available-only in white. Decals come in ladybugs, bumblebees, flowers, & more! Cost for sale is $6-shipping not included. (Note-not all letters will have room for 3 ribbons, some will only have 2)



Handpainted-available in any color, stripes or dots. Cost is $6. Add rhinestones for $2 more! Shipping not included.


Handpainted frame bow holder-available in any color with any decal (butterfly, frog, flower, bee, etc & any name/initials/wording on top also in any color). Cost is $10. Shipping not included.
*Credit to my friend Becca who was shopping with me & had the idea for this one!

Rylie's friend Kendall's bow holder. Cost is $5. Shipping not included.

All ribbon colors are your choice! Add rhinestones to any holder for $2 more.

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

I must have one of these whenever I have a baby!!!! :o)

Becca said...

They all turned out super cute. I love Rylie's lil froggie one!!