Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Day of Thanks


Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everybody had a safe one! Ours was amazing. It was so nice having me & David off work today for the first time in 4 years to spend it with family! We hosted this year at our house & Dave's mom, her boyfriend Craig, & Dave's brother Daniel all came over. It was fun cooking all the food too! My favorite part was decorating the table.


David cooking away in the kitchen.....

Mimi enjoying some Rylie time...

The bird is done!!! It was YUMMY!!!

I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would. I was too busy having fun! After we ate, David & I watched "Christmas with the Kranks" while everyone else watched football & Rylie napped. Then we served pies & chatted until Rylie got up. We pushed her in her little car for awhile & said hi to the neighbors putting up Christmas lights. Then we had to say goodbye to our guests. Thanks again for coming & we had a great day! We all have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

grandma williams said...

your tale looks lovely and i'm glad you had a great thanksgiving.