Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Apple of Our Eyes

We'd been dying to take Rylie to the front of our neighborhood & get some good Autumn shots of her. We were finally able to tonight just as the sun was going down. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. She was a very good model tonight too & stayed in one place...pretty much. I couldn't just pick a few to post, so I posted pretty much all of them. lol This'll have to get you all through until I post our new family photos & Rylie's Christmas ones. Sorry you'll have to wait until after Thanksgiving for those! They look amazing though, trust me!


Some ducks waddled on over to say hi! I felt bad we didn't have any bread for them =(

Walking with Daddy over to the next spot...

....then Rylie decided to stand on her own for awhile!

Her loves her Daddy! =)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Awwwww, The pictures are so cute!! She looks precious!! Good job on the bow and headband!! Matches perfectly!

The Pifer's said...

Ash, those are SO good!!!!!!!

Malinda said...

She is so cute. I love these pics. Where do you get her precious headbands and hair bows?