Monday, October 27, 2008

Weddings=One Good Time!

Let me first start off by saying this has been the year of weddings for us to attend! This past Saturday was our 5th wedding this year, 3rd to attend. My cousin Josh married his fiance Katie on a cliff overlooking Lake Whitney. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day! It was perfect sunset & beautiful view! David was the videographer & it's now my project to edit it all so look forward to that coming soon (hopefully! lol) I took a lot of pictures though to edit into the video as well. Rylie stayed with Grandma because she hasn't been feeling well lately & it would've been her bedtime during the reception. I'm sad this is our last wedding to attend for awhile, but it really was an awesome time & I'm so happy for the lovely couple! Congrats again Josh & Katie! I get a new cousin! =)


PS There's a video of Josh's dance with his mom on our video link on the sidebar. I'm sorry I didn't get any of Josh & Katie's 1st dance =( All other wedding pics are in Ashlee's photo album linked on the sidebar as well.

Also congrats to Dawn & Brett whom also got married Saturday & we couldn't attend their wedding in Houston because obviously we atttended my cousins. Best of luck to you guys also!

No comments: