Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Rylie & I met up with her Kindermusik friends at a church hosting a pumpkin patch. Lemme just say how freakin cold it was this morning!!! I checked the weather an hour before we left wearing just a long sleeve shirt & it felt fine, just a little windy. When we got to the church, the wind had really picked up & I could've sworn I put Rylie's sweater in her bag just in case we needed it, but evidently it fell back out & her turtleneck wasn't enough. Poor baby was not liking that wind & cold so we barely stayed like 7 minutes & then we all headed to lunch. These pictures aren't the best, but I still love them & it was only her first pumpkin patch!






"Ok Mommy, I'm ready to go now!"

2 comments:

Too Cute said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new FALL BLOG!! So, cute and festive!!
Becca

The Pifer's said...

AWE she looks so adorbale in these pics, even if she isn't happy!!! AND I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT, very fall-y!!!!! You are so crafty, I can't wait to see the header you make :o)