Thursday, October 2, 2008

Autumn Is Here!

I know Autumn technically got here a week ago, but I finally got our Autumn decor put up a few days ago. It took us awhile to get the house clean again & all our laundry finished. =) This is our favorite time of year in the McCrary house! In fact, we bought way too many Autumn-scented candles! We just love the spice, pumpkin, and apple scents to help make it feel like it's Autumn (especially when it still feels like Summer outside!)
Here's some pictures of some decor around our house to bring a little Autumn to our blog & you!

Our dining room table




Just cute stuff on the kitchen island

Kitchen table centerpiece

Happy scarecrow on living room window


Mantel in living room


Fat happy scarecrow on coffee table! =)

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I wish I had a mantle to decorate!!!! I love the vidoes of Rylie too :o) She is so stinkin' cute!!!!