Monday, September 8, 2008

What a blessing for our friends....

An exciting update for our friends Vince & Mary Erickson. They flew to China last Wednesday & as of about 3 am our time this morning HAVE THEIR DAUGHTER!!!! Check out this link with the latest update on their journey. It has brought me to tears!
I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED for them!! Every time I think about their blessing, I just get tears. They waited & hoped & prayed & wished & dreamed & anxiously wanted this little girl for so long & they finally have her in their arms & she's THEIRS! They finally have their daughter, their little girl. It's just so amazing to see your friends' dreams come true after dreaming for them for so long. I could not be happier for those 2! I cannot wait to meet this new little Erickson. =D

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Hey is this the couple that goes to First United Methodist Church? Our pastor has told me about them before (since our journey's are ppretty much the same) and last Sunday we were talking about Heros and he mentioned they were in China getting there baby girl RIGHT NOW :o) If that is them, that is so exciting. I am so very happy for them. I don't know if one day our journey will bring us to adoption, but I hope I can be as inspiring and strong as they are. :o)

The Pifer's said...

After I left you that comment I went to that link and read all about it. That is def. the couple. That is truly amazing! We have been going to FUMC for about 3 1/2 months or so...we haven't joined yet. See Zach is born and raised Catholic and I am born and raised Baptist, so we are trying the methodist church and so far it's WONDERFUL we love it!!!! I think within the next couple months we will join. It's amazing though, the ppl. there are so nice and sweet. We haven't attended any Sunday School classes yet, but I will def. keep in mind that one. :o) Thank you for the prayers, your so sweet!