Friday, September 19, 2008

11 Months!



I about cried when my mom texted me this morning telling Rylie "Happy 11 months!" How has this much time seriously already passed?! I can't believe her birthday is a month away. My baby's getting so big so fast =(




Rylie 11 mos





Rylie 1 wk


Here's her new conquests as an 11 month old:

-stands on her own (1st time longer than 10 sec was Sept 12-night of IKE)

-when we tell her to say Bye-Bye, she waves

-plays peek-a-boo

-completely OFF BOTTLES!!

-almost completely off baby foods (she's a picky eater haha!)

-still gives high fives

-really starting to play with her dolls, she'll hug them & smile at them & talk to them & touch their faces...it's so cute!

-she talks all the time now, just babbling all kinds of things especially when she's playing

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

OMG I can't believe she is almost one!!!! Where has the year gone???? Look how tiny she was at one week, awe!!!! She is a cutie pa-tootie for sure!!! :o) I love love the little bow in her hair :o)