Thursday, August 7, 2008

There's No Stopping Her!

So yesterday I posted a blog about how Rylie's getting good at standing while holding things but can't yet pull herself up to standing. THEN yesterday, she did it & she hasn't stopped since! She was crawling around the living room playing with her toys & went over to her activity center, pulled herself to standing & played with the toys on there. Here are the pictures I captured of this momentous occasion!


"Here I go, Mommy!"


Ta-da!


Taking a little step to the left to check out more toys...


She was real steady & kept gaining balance, then trying to take her hands off & stand by herself but would fall down & get back up again! I was so amazed! I really wanted to cry, but I was so happy for her too! She had this big proud grin on her face! =)

No comments: