Sunday, August 3, 2008

10 Years Later...

Friday night David & I attended his HS reunion in downtown Houston. He had a great time seeing old friends again & enjoyed telling them about me, Rylie, our new home, his new job, etc. It was great seeing old pictures of David too! haha My how he's changed! (For the better of course!) Well, I was designated picture-taker of the evening, so here ya go. Sorry they're really bad lighting because some mean professional photographer guy made me stand far far away for the group shots but they still give you an idea of how many people were there!



Our "twin" couple-they were married same day as us & have a baby boy!

The guys group shot




The girls group shot


Group shot of all who went to Dave's middle school as well

I dont know if you can see on here or enlarge the picture, but David made the "Now a hottie list!"

No comments: