Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 Months Old!!

Gettin into double digits now! Ahhh can't believe her 1st birthday is only 2 months away now. It's coming too fast! :( She is growing so much everyday & seems she's learning something new every time we turn around. Since her 9 month blog, she is full-force crawling, pulling up to standing (I know you saw the pics & already know that, I just write it so I remind myself she just learned that this past month), she does give high-fives again, she can play peek-a-boo with a blanket & did it last night with her hands for the first time, she is starting to cruise but only takes 1 or 2 steps, and she's trying to say more words. Doesn't make much sense now, but there's more combination sounds. Here's my big girl's 10 month old picture


We also had another Kindermusik class today & I took a picture of Rylie with her teacher so we can make her a thank you card with that picture to give her next week. It'll be our last summer class! :( We did register her for this Fall though because Rylie enjoys it so much. I seriously recommend this for anyone who has a class near them & is looking for something to do. It's one day a week for 45 min. I'm really glad our neighbor told me about this or I would've never heard of it! Anyways, her teacher will send me pictures this Friday from class today & I'll upload them then!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

AWE she is soooooo cute!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your page!!! You must let me in on your screct program you use :o) It's adorable!!!!