Thursday, June 19, 2008

She's 8 Months Old Today!!

Now how can this be true? I mean, she was just born yesterday, I swear! Ahh but she is 8 months old today. And the time flew by in the blink of an eye, seriously!
Oh yeah, I bought this cute zebra shirt last summer right after I found out we were having a girl. I'm not really into animal prints, but since this one was pink I thought it'd be cute on her & I love it on her!

Well, here's what Rylie can do now:
*shakes her head "no" (check out the new video on our link to see it!)
*dances when she hears music
*constantly rolling from belly to back & vice versa
*pulls self up real good with hands when on belly
*does "baby crunches" where she tries real hard to get into sittin position while laying on her back
*can go from sitting up position to laying on her belly
*just started feeding herself recently
Not much else to report. We don't go to the doctor again until she's 9 months old, so no weight or height.
Here's some more pictures we took today outside our home.
Look how long her legs are now!