Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Settling In

Well! It's taken me longer to post an update than I thought. We closed on our house May 29! (This day was also one year to the date we found out Rylie was a girl!) We've been doing nothing but unpacking & getting furniture since then. Still have a pretty empty house & lots of boxes though. I'm also trying to get used to the area so Rylie & I can take drives during the day while David's at work, which by the way he loves his new job! He is really having fun there & enjoys working in a real "professional" environment (unlike the TV station). So that's basically the only updates with us so far. I'll be mailing out our new home information soon, so everyone can expect that! Thanks again everyone who's given me positive feedback on our blog & continues to enjoy the updates in our lives! We love hearing kind words from everyone!