Monday, May 26, 2008

Allergic to Moving

Oh how I wish I could say that was really true! However, I've just had some real severe allergies the past 3 or 4 days & it sure hasn't made all this moving & going back & forth to Houston any easier! We are FINALLY now considered Houstonians though! We've got all our stuff moved here & we're staying with Dave's mom until we close on our house THIS THURSDAY morning! I cannot wait until then & we can move into our new home! "Mimi" is going to enjoy having Rylie all this week though! And we're all going to enjoy a nice week off before David starts his new job next Monday & a nice break from moving! Well, I'll try to post pictures of our new home as soon as possible, but it'll probably take us awhile to get moved on in. Until then, here's a picture of us outside it the day we made an offer.