Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy Weekend

Saturday, us 3 went to Eagle Ridge Resort in Grandview, Texas for a suprise birthday party for Mary Sisk, a distant relative on my dad's side of the family. This was also the chance for Rylie to meet everybody on that side for the 1st time because I hadn't seen a lot of the people there since our family reunion that's in August. She was just a hit! The party was really fun too!



The Louis side that attended & Mary, the birthday girl!
(Rylie was sleeping at this time)

After she woke up-wearing her I'm A Little Pepper shirt! haha

Also, today I started working back at our church nursery. I'll be there every Sunday morning & occasionally Wednesday or Saturday nights as needed. This will give me something to do that's on my own & earn a lil extra money. Rylie can come to work with me, but she won't be in the room I'll be working in.
Then, Sunday evening we took some dinner to a couple in our Sunday School class who just adopted a newborn girl a week & a half ago. Rylie got to meet the precious lil baby & just laughed at the baby's dad & was "talking" to him the whole time we were there. I think she made a new friend!

PS HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER ERIN!! (my friend from Dallas is sick & couldn't visit Rylie Saturday evening)

No comments: