Monday, December 3, 2007

Back to Work

Well, today was my first day back to work. I have to be back just till Friday to help with the transition of hiring 2 new people to replace me. After Friday, I'm home free!
I missed Rylie like CRAZY today! Luckily David could stay with her until 2pm because he doesn't have to be at work till then and Rylie's having someone watch her from 2-5pm before I come home. This is going to be the longest week of my life!
Friday David's bringing her to work in the afternoon when he comes up there so everybody can meet her. At least the sales department, where I work. The news department got to meet her last Friday evening when I brought her up there for our chief meteorologist's farewell. Everybody asked about her today though, so I think she's going to be a big hit on Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys and finally meet the precious angel!!! I love the bows, where do you find them? Christine